Friday, May 22, 2009

"Look at my make~up mom"....

So, I was sitting in the computer room at the computer desk writing in a card for my mom and getting some pictures together to send her, and Miss Olivia walks into the room and says "Look mom, look at my make~up!" Isn't she lovely????? I am forever trying to keep this child out of my make~up, but it just doesn't work. She even has her own, but it is just not as good as moms.. All I could do is just grin and tell her how beautiful she looked...Man I love her so much! We are having so much fun already this summer...More updates and pics to come soon when I have more time. Happy Memorial Weekend!!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is that! She's a girlie girl! Too sweet. Oh, by the way, might just be my computer but I had to highlight the words to read the blog. The font may be the same color as the background. Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

Morris Family Of Four said...

She Was So Sweet At The Ball Field The Other Night.
I Would Kiss Her ALL Day Long If I Had Her !
Love To You

Alison Cummins said...

She is a girl after my own heart...never leave the house without your mascara!!! If you put nothing else on, at least put mascara on. Adorable!!!!

Love you guys!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Wow! That is some of the cutest pics. I love it... NO you are not behind I am. I have been meaning to post forever and just set down the other night and post several things. Now that I am finished at school I have a little time to do this stuff. My online class starts tomorrow Yeah! Boys thought the pics were too funny!!! I told Curtis not to try it, but he said he could put it on right. I have my camera ready if he tries (Ha Ha).

Tonya said...

O my she is absolutely beautiful with her make up mom...that is toooo funny. Looks like she might have a little bit of mallory rubbing off on her.