Sunday, September 12, 2010

Camo Day at School....


Friday was camo day at school. I am usually prepared for these things, but for some reason hadn't looked at the calender until Thursday last week, only to find that Friday (the next day) was camo day. So, I called Olivia's cousin Hayden (who is 8 months younger than her I might add) and asked if we could borrow some camo clothes. They, of course, said yes, but the britches fell off her tiny hiney!!! :o( So, needless to say, this little camo hat & some green shorts are all I could come up with, but they worked. I bought the hat at Wal-Mart several months ago on clearance thinking it would never be worn, but I bought it anyway.. Thank goodness I did.. Her teachers told me when I went to pick her up that the hat and hair didn't last very long that day.. Oh well.... All that stress for nothing! She could've cared less! :o)

3 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Tanya, I added you back to my Blog. I am changing Your Blogs name Now!
I love It.
Love You

Unknown said...

Thanks Tanya, Really I have the artistic ability of a 2 yr old but it works well for now since Carter is 2. He is the only one that can recognize half the things I try to draw or paint. lol. Isaac always asks what I drew/painted and naomi always lets me know that it really isnt that good or doesnt look much what I was aiming for and that i need to practice. lol

Tara M. said...

Just saying "hi." Aren't our girls getting big? Sorry we haven't had a chance to get out your way yet; life sure is busy. Tara, GraceAnne's mom