Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Days......

One day last week Olivia, Madison and I went to the Gilley Pool here in town and had soooo much fun. There were so many people there, I had a hard time getting a picture of Madison (Olivia's cousin). Sorry Mady ;-( You know we love you though. Anyway, we had a fabulous time and there were LOTS of people there. Olivia is doing great in the water this year and this is the first time we have "officially" been swimming this summer. After the pool, we went and signed up for soccer.. Olivia is soooo excited about soccer. She has talked about it for so long. She keeps asking me "Momma, what are you gonna do when I am out there playing soccer?" I tell her "I am going to scream really loud, GO OLIVIA, GO!"..She just grins..(For those of you who don't know me, I am a screamer. I will embarass her daddy to death I'm sure ;-) (She watches and hears me screaming for her cousins Rylan and Charlie and it tickles her to death).. Anyway, here are some pictures of our fun day.

Hot Stuff!!!!! Teeheee!!! She is soooo very sassy these days... I love her.





"I'm not so sure about this!!"


Weeeeee!!!!!


Livie




I love this picture. I never thought I would see the day that Olivia actually "played" in the water. She has always been terrified...We have made such progress.


Courtney, Olivia and Harley.



Olivia swimming.


Camden & Olivia




Our silly, silly girl!!!



She was SOOOOO tired at the end of this day....

No comments: