Friday, April 2, 2010

Just some spring fun & pics....

Olivia & I played outside for a little while this morning before the crazy weekend gets started. Lots to do before we leave Sunday afternoon for a camping trip. We are going camping with family and will be gone for a week. We can not wait! I don't know what it is about a camping trip that is so very peaceful. I am sure I will have LOTS of pictures when I get home. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. ;-) Happy Easter!!!

Olivia playing with her sidewalk chalk


Making a rainbow




Jumping on her trampoline





Hey batter batter, hey batter, batter!!


The Bradford Pear tree (I think ;-)


Our cherry trees


The first bloom on our weeping peach tree. I love this tree....

1 comment:

ChaNikki Imagery said...

beatiful pictures!! now why haven't you entered them in my contest lol