Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some More of My Favorite Pictures....

I thought I would continue to post some of my favorite pictures since I didn't start this blog until recently and there are so many that I would like to share from the past year. I will try to label them with what was going on at the time.


This is one of Olivia's referral photos. This picture is meaningful because it was the first time we ever saw her sweet little face. I can still remember the moment they handed the pictures to us.

This is one of the first pictures sent home to friends and family while we were in China. It is one of my favorites. Jason actually had a big painting of this picture done for me at Christmas last year. She kept her little hands crossed like this for the first two or three weeks we had her. She was so very nervous at first.


This is just moments after we got Olivia. She rode in her daddy's lap on the way back to the hotel. It was just a picture perfect moment. Notice the hands!!! She was a daddy's girl from day one.

And here is a more recent one of Miss Olivia being silly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I am behind but I just love this post. I've read it before but didn't comment. Your story with Olivia is just so sweet. my husband has fallen in love with her pictures!