Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brooke's Birthday Party........

Friday night Jason and I took Olivia to a birthday party. It was her cousin Brooke's birthday and the party was at the pool in Manchester. (Happy Birthday Brooke!!) Anyway, for those of you who do not know, up until Friday, Olivia has been petrified of the water. The day we got her she was 10 months old and had never had a bath, so we have always had water issues. Well, we got to the pool on Friday and Olivia's cousins came and got her and took her to the water.. We stood in amazement!! She was having a blast and wasn't scared in the least bit. It was like we had never had any problems. She would say "Look mommy, I'm wimming!! We are so happy for her!! It was wonderful to see her having so much fun in the water. I, of course, ran along the edges of the pool in panic mode for an hour and a half worrying that she would go under and freak out... She didn't though. She swallowed some water every now and then, but she did so good. We are so very proud of her!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sis. It's your brother. I told you that i would look at the site. I'm sorry it took me so long though. I love it. As soon as lil "o"s picture came up and the music started playing,I almost started crying. I have such a beautiful lil neice. She is very lucky to have you and Jason. You all are wonderful parents. who could ask for more huh? I love ya very much and looking forward to seeing ya in a month or so. I miss you. Tell Olivia uncle Shaun said hi and he loves her very much. Give her hugs and kisses for me. Love you sis!!!!

Alison Cummins said...

I am so glad you are joining the blogging world. I have been doing this for over a year now and love it! It is a great way to keep up with your friends and an even better way to chronicle the lives of your children. We just love Olivia! She has to be the best dressed baby in the nursery!:) She is absolutly precious! I am so thankful to have wonderful people like you and Jason in my church family!

Love,
Alison