Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Are you washed, in the blood????

So, Olivia and I were in the car yesterday, leaving Nanna Nanna's house, listening to Alan Jackson's gospel CD with the song "Are you washed in the blood of the lamb?". So, we are just singing away, and Olivia starts shouting, "No, no momma.. we don't wash with blood, that's yuck!!!" Too funny!!! Bless it... I guess I better start paying more attention to what I am listening to, because obviously, she is!!!!!


By the way, if you like gospel music, if you don't already have this CD, you must purchase it. The Jones family loves it....

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I love it. You never know what thoes little ears are hearing. I can't wait to school starts. I am so excited about her coming to us next year.

Alison Cummins said...

That is so sweet! I bought this CD for my papa a couple of years ago on his birthday. It is great! Hope to see you guys at VBS!