The Greatest Feeling in the World!!!!!!

So this morning I was holding Olivia , those little brown arms wrapped around my neck, she says with the most sincere & gentle voice "Momma, you are the bestest momma EVER!". I have never felt so much warmth run all over my body. Those words meant more to me than she will EVER know. She ALWAYS says she loves me & stuff, but this was from the heart, I could tell. She was soooo serious. I love her soooooo much. I, of course, know I am not the best mom ever, but it is sure nice to hear those words from her. Thank you God for this MIRACLE..

Comments

Unknown said…
Aw! That is the sweetest ever! They just make your heart swell up and feel like it could bust :)

Popular posts from this blog

I made it into nursing school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slowdown....

Olivia's Feet