So today was Olivia's first day of school and she was so very excited about going. I have been talking it up for several weeks now in hopes that today would go smoothly, and it did. Today was " White Day " at school, so everyone was supposed to wear white . (Learning their colors). I dropped her off and the first thing she said to her teachers was "I'm hungry!". Nice huh??? I had told Olivia that her school would be making her breakfast and lunch, so she felt like they needed to know she was ready to eat I guess. I gave her a kiss and left. I called back at 9:30 to check on her for the first time. They said she was doing great but that they thought she might should be moved up to the 3 and 4 year old class because she was so mature. (And that she ate very well this morning by the way). Well, I am not a crier, I just do not tear up that easily. But, I started crying. I couldn't believe it. I am not sure why that upset me so much (I guess somehow that mean...
Comments
Love you!
Thanks for checking in on us!
We will hopefully see you Sat. at the Princess Brunch! I can't wait to see Miss Olivia's costume!